- 1/2 can organic coconut milk
- filtered water
- 1/2 avocado
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder
- unflavored protein powder of choice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 banana (optional)
- In a 12 oz mason jar, pour 1/2 can organic coconut milk.
- Fill the remainder of the jar withfiltered water.
- Using a blender, add in remaining ingredients to coconut milk mixture. (I use a Magic Bullet).
- Blend until smooth & silky.
- Depending on thickness, refrigerate for 10-15 minutes as needed. The longer refrigerated, the thicker (like pudding) your smoothie will become!
*This recipe is Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Refined Sugar-Free.